Is this right for me?
Green tea skin treatment is a great alternative to expensive skin treatments you may have been previously sold on and its cheap! You can treat acne, eczema,dry s
kin, sunburn,puffy eyes naturally with green tea treatment. Now if you already are drinking green tea on a daily basis, you are doing a great job! You have already started healing from the inside and now we can work on the outside. We can also apply the tea on the outer surface of our skin to help heal the skin even more drastically. Below are some tips and ideas on how to treat your skin.
Treat Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Acne with a Facial Mask
- Place about 2-4 natural green tea bags in a bowl and fill with boiled water.
- Let tea cool down to room temperature.
- Buy some compressed face masks (they look like tablets that can be found in most spa outlets) and drop it in your tea, it will absorb the tea.
- Apply the face mask and smooth it out on your face.
- Let sit for about 10-15 mins and do this about 3 times a week.
Treat Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles with Tea Bags
- Boil water
- Place 2 natural green tea bags in water
- Let cool
- Apply the green tea bags to your eyes and let sit for 10-15 mins. Exfoliate Skin with Green Tea
(this also treats Acne and previously stated skin conditions)
- Place 2 tea bags in boiled water
- Let water cool
- Cut open tea bags
- empty out tea bags into a dish or cup
- Wet your face with water
- Rub the green tea in circular motions on your face (avoid getting into eyes)
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes and do this about 2-3 times a week.